Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ready, set, go...


February 27, 1992

Well, now it's Thursday already and I don't have class on Friday. I skipped my Organizational Behavior class this morning because I had too much to do today, and it's only 12:30pm. I woke up, showered and went to Old Main to have the woman in charge of Co-Op Education for the Arts & Crafts College sign my internship application. She really confused me, but I think I got things worked out OK.

Then I went to Crossbreeds to get the Ren & Stimpy tumblers for the Alpha Sigma Alpha party next Friday ordered.
We're on probation, but what the hell! Then I went to see Sega in charge of the whole intern interview thing. My interview is on March 31st at 11:45am. I'm nervous! I hope I get it.

I'm at the DPS lab typing now. I just completed two forms of body copy for milk -- one serious, one not. I'm too demented to write serious copy.

I leave for New Orleans tonight at 9:30pm. It should be fun. I have Graphics class at 1:30pm so I need to go study some. The hardest part of the day is over so I can now just sit back and kind of coast. I am supposed to go over to Opinionated's tonight for dinner after my Ad/Copy Layout lab. We still have no cook and I haven't eaten yet today so I am sure I will be hungry by time lab is over.

Whew!
I'm goin' to Mardi Gras... hotdiggitydamn! See ya Monday!

No comments: