Monday, September 8, 2008

Soy tan sexy que mi Mac...




March 4, 1992


OK. Well, it's finally hump-day and the week is almost over. My voice is still a little hoarse, but I don't mind. It sounds kinda cool, I think.

I sold my ticket to the LSU game last night for a mere $10. I had to work anyway, and I need the money. I still haven't studied for my OB test tomorrow morning. I have to work tonight and I have intramural bowling at 9:15pm. I should have time to study today if I make time.

I wanted to ask Lady to the circus on Sunday, but she was on her way out the door when I called. Oh bother. I can't figure out if I like Dumb Tits or not. She's a cool person, but a little self-insecure. She's creative and smart, but I don't think she knows it.

I have Advanced PR in about 15 minutes so I thought I would just come in and type a little bit if I could. Eric Clapton has a song out called "Tears from Heaven" and it's pretty cool. The Cure is supposed to have a new single out pretty soon as well. I'm also supposed to get U2 tickets soon. If I don't get 'em, I'll be really pissed!

Oh, well. I have on my "Ren & Stimpy" t-shirt today. It's really fly (I don't say "fly" very often.)

Today was elections for ASG. I voted and all, but I sure got tired of people handing out flyers and just plain being pesky. I need to start learning a new word everyday. I heard that a person's vocabulary stops growing at age 25 and I'm gettin' there. Well, maybe in 4 years, but still... I dunno.

So, I still have no car, no decent clothes, no money, I bounced a check to Hoffbrau... grrrrr. Anyway, time to run. I'll just write again tomorrow.

I'm too sexy for this Mac.

No comments: