Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bad boys, bad boys...


September 25, 1992


Gosh! So little has happened. Time for a new font, though! Anyway, it's Friday and I just got a 78% on my Promo. Strat. test. Jeez! I've got a little, irritating wart goin' on my pointer finger on my right hand and it's really buggin'. The big news this week is that Carrie Vaughn, a Kappa Delta and a friend, died in a car wreck on the way back from Tulsa yesterday. She was visiting her boyfriend and was returning home when apparently a semi hit her when she fell asleep at the wheel. Her whole house is devastated! Grr!


I saw Singles last night with Lady. Tonight we are gonna go see Boomerang and Patriot Games at the drive-in. Anyway... I got a job at City Liquor down on School Street. It's an easy job; it's just that I really don't appreciate being scolded by Joan, my semi-boss, every day when I come in for work. I mean, without fail I get bitched out for something! I work again on Saturday night and I close, so I'm sure I'll get chewed for something. I haven't been home since school started and I'm not sure when I'll get to, either.


I still owe the phone company $65 and the Louisiana State Police $129. Oh well, life goes on and Corky is there. I watched The Simpson's and Martin last night after my 3rd installment of Ozark Guidance awareness. I haven't been back to AA since I last wrote. I sure hate that! Today I don't have any big plans. I suppose I could clean the room a bit or go out and do something worthwhile with my time.


We still don't have a cook, dammit! It's insane. I have a paper due on Tuesday as well as a test in Interpersonal Comm. I'm not too scared, though. We had a Grease-Skate party the other day. I took Erin and we had fun realizing neither of us could remember how to duplicate this lost art that we so well mastered as 6th graders. I'm waiting for the Cure to put out "A Letter to Elise" on CD Single so I can buy it. The video has been out for awhile, but no single! Grr! Anyway, like I said, nothing major is happening. I suppose I'll write more if it gets better. For now, it's the weekend and I'm gonna take a shit and relax! Au reviour!


No comments: