Friday, November 12, 2010

Uhhh Hylk!



June 10, 1993

GARSH! I made just enough money this morning to go get my tags at the revenue office! Whew! I got a safety inspection and that was the highlight. I saw Tim Ross at Wal-Mart when I dropped off some film from Six Flags. It rained pretty tough about 5pm. I bought New Order's CD Republic today at Hasting's for $11.99. Soon, if I get this Western Merch. job, I can get 40% off Hasting's stuff. I went to Lady's for dinner. We watched a little TV and then I had an El Chico meeting at 10:15pm. It just got over at midnight and Lady was supposed to call about 11:30 or so. I was also supposed to go by my house and pick up some stuff, but time didn't allow. I work tomorrow at 11:30am so I need to make some cash! I think I have about $25 in hand and I need more for rent and stuff! I need to save. Well, it's after 1:00am. Time for bed. Duran Duran is supposedly coming to Dallas August 1st. I want to go. Later!

No comments: