Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm Gonna Win That Race, Uh Huh Huh!



November 30, 1992

Well, it is Monday once again. I have been so busy lately, it seems. Maybe I have too much to do, I think. Anyway, it's been a pain in the ass to get down here and type. So, whazzup?! I quit my liquor store job a week or so before Thanksgiving. It was a load of my back, I'll say. I still have the dilemma of figuring out if I have to go to court or not. Man, I just want to be out of trouble for once. I finished all my AA's and stuff. Now I just have to worry about getting out of school. I finished my senior thesis last Monday and it was about 9 pages long with 14-point type. Oh well. At least I finished it. I figure I have about 6 actual class days left with about 3 extra days allocated for finals. I don't have a job upon graduation, either. I'm moving back to Little Rock and I'll try to get something while I'm there. I applied for the Disney Store for part-time while I send out my resume. Thanksgiving was this week. I went to LR and then to Tulsa for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I think they liked it. It was a lot of driving. It made me think about family and how mine really doesn't have a lot in common. Weird. Well, my dad has a scheme to go to OKC and visit some people and then to shuffle of to Wichita and interview for a job. At least he has one. For me, I want to get an apartment in LR. I really don't want to live in my house with my family cuz I haven't done it for about 4 years now. I suppose I'll just have to learn the value of patience. Anyway... I went to a Techno Ecstasy party at River City on Tuesday with Lady and Jackson and some tag-alongs. It kinda sucked. I'm worried about Lady. This week I realized how much I really care for her and I would love to spend the rest of my life with her. That's why graduation scares me so much. She'll still be up here and I'll be in LR. My brother asked me if I thought about marriage any. I told him I was 22 and too young for marriage. Maybe I was wrong. I dunno. I'm in DPS and about to type a Death and Dying report for Lady and myself. We tried to go to a funeral together for this project, but it got fucked up. I saw Aladdin too with Lady. I love her so much and she's just about the only thing I think of anymore. I want to get her some good Christmas presents, but right now I can't think of any. We're gonna go to Memphis for New Year's. Or so we've planned. Well, gotta start on these papers. I'll type more later.

No comments: