Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm not the one, staring down the barrel of a gun.



May 18, 1993


Well, I've skipped a few days again. I guess that's because nothing really exciting has happened. Anyway, after weeks of looking, I have an apartment picked out at Riverdale. It's about a block from the Arkansas River and it's the only complex I could find that would give me a month to month lease. It's $350 a month, plus a little $150 deposit! Yes. I think I'm going to move in on June 2nd. It depends on when my brother's graduation is... I'll go find out. Ok, it's on the 1st, so I'll move on Wednesday the 2nd. It's settled.


I got off the phone with a lady that works for my dad. She's going to try and get me hooked up with a PR firm down here. How exciting. I'm going to try really hard to land something before I have to call Western Merchandisers. (The people call me naive... I believe -- Dee-Lite)


I just got a Dee-Lite CD and a Red Hot Chili Peppers CD in the mail from my CD club. Yeah. The UA graduation was on the 8th. I saw Lady and some other of my friends graduate. My name was in the commencement program. Whee! Anyway, Opinionated has moved back here too with her degree. She got a job yesterday at El Chico with me. We'll have so much fun.


Damn, I'm ready to get out of this house. My mom keeps showing it to prospective renters. I just want to bail. I hate them always looking in my room and at my stuff and waking me up. Agggh! I want to move today. I'll move on the 2nd, go to Jerry Seinfeld on the 3rd, Lady and I leave for Dallas on the 4th and come back on the 6th. We're going to Six Flags and Wet N' Wild and stuff like that. Maybe I can get a job lead while I'm down there. Ya never know.

Chuck got fired from Disney yesterday for being tardy again. Ha ha! How embarrassing. Anyway, I work Disney today from 2-6pm and then I'm going to the Comedy Store with Lady at 8pm or something. We don't have the specifics yet. Opintionated, Karen, Lady and I went to Shug's last night after I got off work. We had a couple of pitchers, and then I came home to watch my evening Speed Racer. This morning I am going to buy some DM CD singles at Hastings. It's like $30, I think. Oh well. That's all the news I have for now, eh! Hasta!

No comments: