Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by...



May 21, 1993


Yeah, it's Friday! Well, I got my DM singles. $36! Damn! I also put my deposit down on my apartment. Let's see... I have $800 in the bank. Rent is $350, so that's $450 left. I have about $100 in bills... that's $350 left. Electricity deposit is $150... that's $200 left. SHIT! I'm gonna be broke. I have got to save every penny I make in the next week. Ok, I have $25 in hand, plus $85 in coins. That's $110 and that's it! Thank God for my credit card. Whee!


Well, I got a meeting set up for Monday morning with this lady, Carol Davis, of Holmes, Davis and Hoffman PR. It should get me somewhere! I have to be really excited! I am! If this doesn't work for me, I'm calling Western Merchandisers. If that doesn't work, it's off to Disney! Whee!


I move in to my apartment on the 2nd. My brother graduates on the 1st. Yowza! I've been packing a bit, but to not much avail. I have about 10 days before I go. I want to be moved in before I go off to Dallas. What a trip we will have! I have a check waiting for me at Disney, and I get paid this Tuesday at El Chico. So I will have 3 Disney checks waiting for me at about $45 each before Dallas. Also, I have to get a VCR and phone for my apartment. How broke can I possibly be. It's fun to complain about being broke.


The last Cheers was on last night. It was pretty good. I think everyone in America watched it. El Chico got this new Zima clear malt liquor drink. I hate it, but it's a fad so people buy it. I got back to the hole in an hour. We have no food in the house so I may go buy something. No, gotta save the cash! Oh bother. This is suckin! I have tomorrow afternoon off, so I think I'm going to go to Otter Creek and lay out with my sweetie. See ya! The last Saved by the Bell is on tomorrow night. I'd better record it!

No comments: