Friday, September 10, 2010

In the year 2000...







May 4, 1993


Yeah! Well, I made over $50 today at El Chico. That place is really stressing me out. I dream about the place and they are stressful dreams, no less. I need to get a real job.
My sweetie graduates in 4 days. I can't wait to see her. I work Disney tomorrow. 10-4pm, I think. I'm really not in the mood for it at all. But, I guess I should just get used to it. My back hurts so bad. It's just strained from lifting so much all day long. It was a nice warm day, at least. The high was in the 80s. Leah and I went to Shugs and Discovery the other night. We drove all the way to Cabot so she could get her ID. It was one of those nights where I spent too much money effortlessly. I saw Sloane and Deanne sumpthin. She was an AD Pi at school. I can't remember he last name. Oh, well. I'm trying to find a way to get off early on Friday so I can zoom up to Fayetteville. Lady and I are getting a room in Siloam Springs. There's just nothing in Fayetteville, I assume. I can't wait to see her.
My mom's bugging my brother and I. He's ready to get school, I'm ready to move out and she needs to get to Wichita and get on with it! The highlight on the news is artificial bladders. How stupid. Some guy name Conan O'Brian has been named to replace David Letterman on Late Night. Oh well. I need to write Lady a letter so here I go. Laterness.

No comments: