Thursday, July 8, 2010

'scuze me, mees, would you like en encheelatha?


May 1, 1993


Well, didn't wind up going to the Reggae thing. I'm really bored with life right now. My mom is bugging the living shit out of me. My dad bought a house in Wichita and she's freaking out. She always asks me if something’s wrong. Hell yes, something's wrong. I live at home, I'm 22 and I work as a peon in a Mexican restaurant. I didn't go to college 4 years for this! I guess I'm just waiting for Lady to finish school so we can get married or sumpthin'! I don't know what I'm doing. I'm scared if I do what I want to do, which is work for Disney, she'll leave me cuz she hates long distance... even for a short time. My dad is still trying to wing me a job through one of his employees. I hope it works. If not, I still would like to move down to Orlando and get a job doing something. Even if it is just a monorail job. I just always hoped for something better.


I'm getting tired of hanging around Leah, too. I miss Lady a lot. I just always want to be with her and Leah is no substitute. She's nice and all, but she's 12 years older than I am! We just don't have much in common.


Jenny and Tommy at work just got married last night and my brother had his prom last night, too. I think he got in at like 6:00am. He went with Denise. I don't know if they are dating or not. I don't know much, these days. I know I am so ready to move out that it's almost ridiculous! My room is a shitpit and I don't care! I have no room to put anything, so I just let everything I own sit on the floor. The Disney Store is getting old, too. Well, it's May. I will move out in June. Meanwhile, I keep getting the Dallas Morning News in hopes of a want ad designed for me! Agggh! Well, I think the mailman is here and I have to take a shit. I will call Lady and see how she did on her test this morning. And I will tell her Monica Seles (the tennis player) got stabbed in the back yesterday. How queer.

No comments: