Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Six Flags is what you wish the world could be...




April 14, 1993


Man, has it been a long day! Ok, my Seinfeld tickets are for the 3rd, but who's keeping track?! I had to work at Disney today from 7am-3pm. We had a sale today so I had to go in early and mark-down prices for hours on end. I didn't really like it. I'm not sure how much I like that job anymore. It's a lot of grunge work, but I need it if I am going to have a career with Walt Disney World. Agggh! El Chico gives me the money, but it wears me out. I'm always tired after I get home. I don't mind waiting tables, it's just the cleaning up afterwards that I hate. Aggggh!

Soon Lady will graduate and I'm going to take her to Dallas. I got a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt today and some more pencils toppers. I sent my resume to both Disney World and Six Flags. I hope something turns up. My diplomas are supposed to be framed and ready on the 27th, so that's about 14 days. I also ordered a Jerky Boys T-Shirt so that should be in a couple of weeks.
It's rainy and chilly today. I'm ready to move out of my house and get on with my life. At least start my life. For some reason this house symbolized being trapped. I feel like I can't begin my life until I am out of here. I still need to pay off my credit cards and then I'll be out of debt. I need new tires and I still have no insurance. It's a nutty world! But, I gotta go so...later!

No comments: