Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hey, kids. Want some candy?




April 19, 1993


Well, it's Monday again already! Whew! Friday was crazy. I got off El Chico about 10:30pm. I made close to $60 so I bellied-up at the bar and had a couple. My friend Leah, the hostess, was supposed to meet up with this guy from Jox and go out, but she decided she didn't want to go, so we decided to go have a couple at Shug's. First we bought Smitty some wine coolers. He's 17 or 18, and I remember back in the day when I couldn't get anything, so it wasn't really out of my way. Leah and I went to Shug's and then Cajun's. We stayed until it closed and then she talked me into going to Discovery, which I didn't know was a gay bar. It was so weird, but I was drunk. We had a really good time and wound up leaving about 3:30am. We saw Ken, a depledge from Fayetteville. I had a flat tire out in the parking lot, but luckily I had my pump in the trunk! I called Lady, but I can't really remember what I said.


I felt crappy the next morning, but I got up and Leah and her kids and I went to the zoo all day. Her kids are funny. We went to the little amusement park afterward and that's when I started feeling nauseous. Then I went to work with an ‘I don't give a shit attitude.’ Before that, though, we all went to McDonalds where a weird old man propositioned Leah's kids while she was in the bathroom. Weird stuff.


I didn't make much money that nite, but I went home and went straight to sleep. Sunday, I didn't try too hard either. Leah, Scot (a ZAP) and I went to Backyard Burger during our break. We were really busy! I traded for precloser with Jeff as a favor. I hated it, but I got like 7 hours overtime. That's some serious cash!

Today, I did the Disney thing. I had to take some test on the computer. I passed, eh! Just not the JBS Check part. Oh well. I work tomorrow too. Guess I'd better write some letters and get to bed!

No comments: