Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where you be goin' wit dat purse, sistah?






April 21, 1993



Oh well, here it is Wednesday again! I worked at Disney all morning and all afternoon, and then it was on to El Chico for the infamous enchilada night. It sucked, but I got $40 in tips.


Anyway, after Disney, about 5:15pm, I saw a black woman running from two white guys. She was stealing something, a purse, I think. They tackled her and then some dopey security guard came along to assist. I left. No witness forms for me to fill out, by Jove! I got to El Chico and Jason the new server didn't show up so I had to take his tables. I was slammed! Anyway, my manager Robin, got pissed cuz I couldn't pre-bus my tables. Sooorrrryyyy!

CAS came into the Disney Store and into El Chico today. I haven't seen her in a few weeks. It's good to know people exist outside of my work environment.

Well, Lady and I are arguing. She's going to one of my frat parties with Roy. She doesn't understand why I am upset. Well, tough titty for her. I pulled out my bottle of Crown and now I'm listening to my Disney CD's and typing away as I anxiously await Speed Racer at 12:00am. Tonite is the exciting conclusion of The Most Dangerous Race. How thrilling. Studs is on in a few; I think I'll pass.

Well, that's all I have to say. I think Leah and I are going to try to catch the Reggae night out at BJ's on Sunday. I want to go the U2 laser thing at UALR, but I'm always working. Grrr! But the cash is rolling in! Gotta go, mahn! Brah! I'll try to spread that around El Chico!

No comments: