Friday, September 25, 2009

I Have A Peg Leg At The End Of My Stump-A...


March 25, 1992

Well, here it is Hump Day already. Let’s see... I’m getting ready to go to Muley’s for my PR class. It got moved from Cafe Santa Fe, so whatever! Last night we had bowling. I really sucked. Lady and Opinionated and Snaggletooth came out to watch us, and Lady was really, really drunk. It was her birthday so it’s cool. My bowling really bit hard... grr! Some lady came in and guest spoke to our Ad/Copy Layout class today. What fun! I talked to Lady last night about midnight and I sang Happy Birthday to her. She probably won’t remember. Anyway, Royace, Craig, Pasty White and I are lip-syncing Beastie Boys for the Greek Week talent competition. We’re gonna rap “Shake Your Rump”! Oh joy of joys. Well, not much to say today. I really have to go, so there! Man, what do I have to do tonight?! I can’t think of anything. I need to clean the room. There’s my goal. I’ll do it after work and then practice the Beastie Boys thing. They are supposed to come out with a new album soon! Ya never know! Anyway.... Meanwhile! Gotta bail, laterness!

No comments: