Sunday, September 27, 2009

You Mean It's Next To The Rogers Rec Hall?


April 12, 2992


Christ! Well, it's Sunday already. Man, I've just been too busy to write! Well, what's happened?! On Wednesday, nothin' much happened. I gave blood on Thursday and I've just been hangin' out. Did I do somethin' with Lady Thursday night? Hmm... I guess not. Oh yeah, she came over and watched 90120 with me. It was just so fun. I still can't tell if she likes me or not cuz there is a lot of tension. She doesn't tell me what she's thinking.


My lawyer canceled with me and now I come in on Monday night at 6pm. He said the fine was gonna be around $800. Egad!


I got the job at Disney. They called me back! I'm so excited. I got really shitty on Friday. It was a beautiful weekend. I bought a few kites at Wal-Mart for about $1.50 a pop. I drank a lot of beer and gin and Brass Monkey and I puked!


I got with FWB again. I gotta stop that! But what's a drunk man to do? I watched the George Foreman fight on Saturday night and went and saw Sleepwalkers at midnight. Ooh it was good. We didn't have Bahama Mama this year due to our probation! Oh well.


Tonight I picked up Lady and took her to the park. I brought a jam box, some Subway, a candle and a rose. I hope she was impressed! I was. Still, I don't know if she likes me or not. I wish she'd just come out and say it. Grr! She thinks she doesn't want to get close to me cuz I'm leaving. How ignorant!


Well, I'm in DPS again and I just got done with my Adv. PR assignment. What a pain. I hate the Walton Arts Center and it's not even open! Oh joy! Well, I'm very hungry and it's about 11:15pm. I can study O.B. before I got to bed and grab some Taco Bell! See ya!

No comments: