Friday, September 25, 2009

What are you going to do? Charge me with smoking?


March 30, 1992


Well, here it is Monday once again! Let's see... Thursday night I went out to My Pleasure, local bar that almost every Greek goes to, with my roommate Craig to have a couple of drinks, but especially to meet Lady there. We had a few and Lady finally showed up. We talked a bit and then all of a sudden somebody decided it would be cool to set off a tear gas bomb or something and everyone started violently gagging and coughing, utterly clearing out the bar. We came home and Lady called me about 2:00am. I was very excited.


Friday we had initiation. I forgot my part for a minute, but I stumbled through it! After that, I caught a few Z's and woke up at 5:30am to go to Little Rock to help my parents move into what is affectionately called the "disco house." The wallpaper has to go! Anyway, Psycho and I moved all day and then capped the evening off by going to Way Out Willie's and then went and saw Basic Instinct on the Cinema 150 dome screen. It was nice! Anyway, we came home right after that to Fayetteville. Psycho left for the Air Force about 10:30am on Sunday. I was still asleep. The last thing I remember him saying was that he wanted to rape some girl in Pomphret. He was just kidding... I hope.


Well, Sunday was devoted to cleaning my room and rearranging. Lady never called me! Wah! Well, today's another day. Anyway, it's unseasonably cold today! I just got out of Advertising and Copy Layout. We got our campaign evaluations back today. I got a 98%! Hot damn! I deserved it! The team score was only an 89%, but the A is the score in the gradebook! Yipee! Well, cool Harry who didn't do any work got a low B. He's lucky he got that! Well, I told him I got a B so he wouldn't get mad.


Oh well! I need to fill out my schedule, get a haircut, work on my Graphics lab, go to my Walt Disney World orientation and play the piano. It's about that time to go now. It's almost 11:00am and I have to go eat lunch and then go to Adv. PR. Oh joy of joys! Later on, brah!

No comments: