Saturday, September 26, 2009

"Son", she said, "have I got a little story for you."


April 2, 1992

Well, I forgot to write yesterday. I was too damn busy, I guess. Well, the highlight of yesterday is that my lawyer called and gave me the results of my blood/alcohol test. It scored in at a whopping .21%.


Mo-fucker! Anyway, that was very depressing! I worked on my campaign for the Walton Arts Center with Harry and Opinionated last night and we did a pretty good job very quickly. I also bought the new Pearl Jam tape called Ten. I haven't listened to it yet, but I'm getting ready to.

I have a date with Lady tonight if she remembers and also I am going to OSU tomorrow to see Opie. He's a Chop there, and plus I want to get away from Fayetteville for a bit! Secondly, Tara called me last night from Jonesboro and wants me to come up there! Coolness. I think I will next weekend! Cool!

I have to type in the two radio spots I worked on for Ad Copy and now I'd better run. Fight Night is tonight and I think I am going to miss it. I'm cruisin'!

No comments: