Friday, October 2, 2009

All right, stop! Collaborate and listen.


April 15, 1992


Oooh! It's officially Tax Day '92, and I need to get mine mailed off! It's also DWI Day '92. My court date was today. Although I didn't have to go, it was stressful. My lawyer took care of it all. I have to pay $834.25 and my license is suspended for 90 days, same as cash! Corny?! I think so!


Today I have to go work on my Ad Copy/Layout campaign at Sonya's! Oh for joy! Last night it was D-Mac and Pope Jr.'s B-day's. A few of us wound up going to Tremors to see a stripper show. It was pretty cool. I got some big tits rubbed in my face and a good ass rubbed on my lap! It was cool. Man, this is where it gets weird.


Lady came by Opinionated's while we were working on our campaign. She just stopped by to say "hi" and then left. I called her later and asked her if she wanted to do something. She said she'd call me later. Well, I went to see the strippers, and when I called her back she was acting really goofy. I don't know what her deal was. It was confusing, perhaps a bit scary! I don't know if I want to go out with her now. I don't like to feel jealous like that, if that's what I was feeling. It was more of an inferior feeling. Almost like she didn't care if she talked to me again or not.


I'm leaving in 3 weeks anyway, but I'd like to keep seeing her. If not, I'll get over it. I always do. I'm not going to talk to her unless she makes an effort. I just want to be loved... is that so wrong?! Oh well, maybe so.


I skipped my Ad Copy/Layout class this morning to go sign some papers with my lawyer. I also got my car inspected. Exxon wouldn't do it cuz they're asswipes, so I went to Texaco! They did it in about 5 minutes. Cool! Oh, another thing. Last night, Pope and I went to Spe-Dee Mart to buy a bag of ice since the ice maker at the house is broken. As Pope put the bag in his trunk and we started to back up, some friggy-diggy Hillbilly in a black truck blocked us in. I looked at him like he was some sort of idiot, and he was, and he asked us if we paid for the ice. We said we did and he gave us some spiel about how his sister works there and he thought we were stealing. What a waste of sperm. He was a load that should have been swallowed!


Anyway, Sam Kinison died the other day in a weird car wreck. People are already starting Geraldo-like rumors about how he spoke with God before he died. His friend was holding Sam in his arms and Sam was going like, "Why? Why? Ok. Ok. Ok. I'll go!" How immortally queer.


It's a nice day out today. I don't think I'm going home for Easter. I may just stay here and drink a lot of beer and lay out on the roof. I made an appointment with the Ozark Guidance Center on May 7 for some alcohol thing. It was a court order so I have to go, I guess! Blah!


I'm sooo ready to go to Walt Disney World I could puke! I'm tired of the fraternity, my friends, and the Fayetteville attitude. Man! Too much white-trash! I mean seriously, who wants to drive a pick-up by choice? Is that cool? I think not! Well, gotta go buy a road-pop, figure out my tax stuff, mail some shit and go! Well, I guess I'll do it right now. I'm thinking about calling Emily's friend, Trisha. She was pretty damn cute! Welp! Later on!

No comments: