Thursday, October 8, 2009

"There's loads of other stuff can make you yell..."


April 21, 1992


Well, the Cure and Beastie Boys both came out today. I haven't really listened to much of either yet because of time. I just got out of graphics and it was really stressful. I had no idea what I was doing with the layouts! Oh well!


Yesterday afternoon, I called Lady to say "Whazzup!" and we wound up going to Hasting's together to return my movies. We stopped by Payless Shoes and saw Snaggletooth. Ugly little fuck, she is, but she's nice. Anyway, we wound up going to the arcade to play a couple of games. Lady thought she could take me on the ancient, yet still-fun-for-some-reason Ms. Pac Man. I killed her! Hee-hee! She seems to be very competitive about trivial stuff. Then we played The Simpsons. We almost finished it, but we ran out of money and time. About 5:00pm we left and I went to eat dinner and she went about her business.


We had chapter and formal association. I wore a coat/tie and shorts. Fuck 'em, I was stylin'. If you can't do what you wanna do, why bother, ya know? I mean, I went to E.C. to say I wanted a house bill reduction for being there for so long. I told 'em I wasn't happy with the house and the way things were going and that it was cheaper to move out than live in a fraternity house that is shitty. They pretty much told me to fuck off! I may move out. I gotta be me. I don't want to lose my friends, but if I move out and then they aren't my friends after that, then they never really were my friends anyway, right?! That's the way the old adage goes, I guess.


I talked to Opinionated and Janice on the phone last night and asked Janice to our float trip thing this weekend. I sure hope the weather is nice. Royace told me he and his girlfriend (or whatever she is) got in a fight yesterday afternoon. Oh well. I'm hungry, but I don't know for what. The food at the house is getting shittier and shittier. Doyle's just some white trash piece of fuck that makes shitty food. Better than nothin', I suppose.


I'm ready for Walt Disney World. I need to fill all that shit out, and I need to pay my phone bill. Grrr! The brake pads on my car are gettin' shitty! I'm not supposed to be driving, but hey, what the hell... I'm such a rebel. I read the lyrics on the new Cure tape. Man, there's some cool words. I wish I could write like that. Oh well, I'll dedicate my life to it.


I have to work tonight so there really isn't much goin' on. I guess I'll go to the library and do some research on my Ad Copy/Layout biz tonight. I gotta take a rude shit now, so I'll wrap it up! Later on and shit. I cuss too much!


No comments: