Friday, October 16, 2009

Fi-Ahhhhhhhh!




August 31, 1992


Man, another weekend has gone by! Let's see if I can wrap this summer's activities up really quick!

I was a Custodial Host and I emptied a ton of trash and swept up a lot of cigarettes. I'll never forget that experience. It was fantastic! Anyway, I already miss it all!

I went and saw the Cure, finally, at St. Petersburg. It was a wicked show! I loved Church St. and Nickel Beer night as well as Terror on Church St. and the Laughing Kookaburra and Lucy Bluz. It was awesome!
So, let's begin this semester anew! On the way back from Florida, I followed Julie and Marnette. We stopped in Hattiesburg, MS, and stayed at a sleazy Motel 6. We both got tickets for doin' 75 in a 55 in Transylvania, LA. I still haven't paid that off yet! I got back to LR, and was really bored. I bought a CD player at Circuit City in Kissimmee. Yeah! I have "Beauty and the Beast", "Even Better Than The Real Thing (REMIX)","High" and "Friday I'm In Love." Oh boy!

I got back up to Fayetteville on Thursday before school started. Since then I have been having Disney withdrawals. I've already called Laura twice! Hmmmm. We got 30 A/M's in rush so we have a lot of people and party potential. MacRae's room burned up when he left a candle on his TV and caught ablaze. The firemen all came and I think we made the paper. Who knows?

Football tickets are only $6 this year for Fayetteville games. I'm taking Lady. It's supposed to be me, Lady, her friend Jerry, Opinionated, her sister, CAS, and Royace. We play the Citadel. I have another roommate, Goodrum, who is, so far, a sloppy, drunk bastard.

This weekend, Lady and I ate at Fuzzy's, went by Sarah's to watch Ren & Stimpy with her and Pope. Then we went to a little party at Clint's and then to see Single White Female. It was pretty good!

I need to finish my scrapbook sometime. I need to go to the bank today and to get my tickets and to develop some film at Wal-Mart. Anyway, not much happenin' except that I haven't found a job! Grrr!

More as it happens!

1 comment:

Bigby said...

Custodial host on the WDWCP here from Fall '92 as well (I was at MK). Some great memories posted here. Good times...