Thursday, October 8, 2009

Early to Rise... Early to Bed...



April 22, 1992


It’s Wednesday, and it’s a very nice day. Let’s see... last night I went to work. I only made $100 in pledges and it wasn’t a lot of fun. I sure am burned out on that job. I don’t think I am going to do it again next year if I can help it! Oh well, it’s almost over. After work I went to the library and looked up some background information on Tab for my campaign. All the stuff was on microfilm! How old! I wasn’t really sure how to use it, but I eventually figured it out! Oh well, I need to go back again tonight! Whee!

I also have to work! Whee! Lady called last night and asked me to her Kappa Delta awards banquet or something. I told her I’d go. Whee! We talked last night about the Brady Bunch and Alice and a bunch of shows that were on when we were little. Apparently I watched too much TV as a kid cuz I remember every TV show theme song and even some shows no one has ever heard of! Gee!

Anyway, I smoked a cigar and listened to the Cure on the front porch yesterday. It was mellow. Oh, the night before last Canada and I pranked the Open Channel. Canada asked the guy on the show if he’d ever: 1. Smoked crack, 2. Smoked pot, 3. Dropped acid, 4. Sucked a dick. The guy went nuts! It was hilarious.

Let’s see... nothin’ much to say I guess! I went to the infirmary today to get my prescription on MaxAir refilled for the last time. I need to go to an allergist, I guess. The phone company called today and said they were going to cut off my phone if we didn’t pay. I put a check in the mail! Grr... I don’t have that kind of money! Everyone needs to pay up!

I’m gettin’ ready to go to Advanced PR and goof off for an hour. After class, I’m goin’ up on the roof and lay out until dinner. I need some sun! Like I’m not going to get enough in Orlando this summer! Shright! Welp, I have just enough time to do a quick spell check and then go to class! I’ve almost typed over 10,000 words in this journal. How cheezy-cool-brainy! I think I like words with lots of hyphens!

Excellent!

No comments: