Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sin Azucar! Sin Cafeina!



April 25, 1992


Well, a few things have happened, I guess, that are worthy of typing in! Anyway, it’s Saturday and it’s a beautiful day! What happened Wednesday?! Well, I went to work. I’m so sick of it. I barely made any money! Grr. Then I went to the Library and looked up some background information on Tab for my campaign. Then on Thursday I don’t really remember what I did besides work. It must have been a lame day. On Wednesday I laid out on the roof and caught a savage burn. I have a decent tan startin’ up.


On Friday, Janice and I and Royace and Opinionated went floatin’ down the Buffalo from Pruitt to Hasty. The weather wasn’t great, but I had fun. The river was up! I drank a lot of beer! Well, now it’s Saturday and I slept over at Janice’s last night. I talked to Lady on Thursday night and she kinda hinted around that she knew about the float trip. Oh well. Here’s the dilemma. I think I still like Lady. Oooh! She’s a lot of fun. I think we’re better off as friends, but I’m also gettin’ tired of Janice. It was kinda novel and first, but now it’s just a pain in the ass. I’m leaving soon for Orlando, and I don’t want any ties... except Lady! Oooh!


Well, I’m in DPS now getting ready to work on my final project. I’d rather be laying out or doing something outside, but grades come first. Man, I’m ready for school to be out. Now I’m listening to Wish by the Cure.


The keyboard can’t keep up with my fingers for some reason. Now, there it’s working. I also have Pearl Jam Ten and The Church Gold Afternoon Fix to listen to. Well, time to get busy! Later on!

No comments: